Cables To Go 10 ft Cat6 Non-Booted UTP Unshielded Ethernet Network Patch Cable
10 ft Cat6 Non-Booted UTP Unshielded Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Gray
Strict building code requirements for cabling in plenum spaces have created installation challenges in settings such as schools, hospitals and other commercial buildings. C2G has expanded its connectivity portfolio to include a line of cables that are ideal for routing through plenum space above dropped ceilings or under raised floors.
Applications include voice/data/video distribution; this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications . Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) .
Constructed from high quality plenum cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in Gray, Blue and Black to easily color-code your network installation.
Features and Benefits
- Rated for Plenum, in-wall installations
- Cat6 cable with standard RJ45 connectors
- Available in lengths up to 100ft
Additional Technical Specifications
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 23AWG solid copper
- Jacket Rating: CMP - Plenum
- Connectors: 50 micron gold plated RJ45
- Wired: 568B
- Tested to 550MHz
- RoHS Compliant
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Cables To Go 10 ft Cat6 Non-Booted UTP Unshielded Ethernet Network Patch Cable.