Cables To Go 10ft Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable (50-Pack)
Part #: CAB29013 | Mfg #: 29013
10ft (3m) Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable Multipack (50-Pack) - Blue
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, HDBaseT applications and more
- Supports 10 Gigabit networks up to 180ft for fast data transmission and maximum performance and supports 1 Gigabit up to 328ft
- Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA requirements for supporting a wide variety of applications
- Constructed with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wires, designed to counter EMI, RFI, and crosstalk
- Snagless connector design for high density environments and protecting the RJ-45 connector's lock
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Cables To Go 10ft Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable (50-Pack) .