Cables To Go 25ft (7.6m) Cat6 Snagless Shielded (STP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Green
25ft (7.6m) Cat6 Snagless Shielded (STP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Green
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, HDBaseT applications and more
- Supports 10 Gigabit networks up to 180ft for fast data transmission and maximum performance and supports 1 Gigabit up to 328ft
- Meets the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat6 requirements for supporting a wide variety of applications
- Constructed with shielded twisted pair (STP) wires, designed to protect a high speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference
- Snagless connector design for high density environments and protecting the RJ-45 connector's lock
- Available in a variety of colors to color-code a network
Protect a high speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference when connecting with our Snagless Shielded Cat6 patch cable. For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each patch cable is fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Cat6 component requirements.
Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality cable and plugs, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code a network installation. Individual length label on each cable for ease of use.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Cables To Go 25ft (7.6m) Cat6 Snagless Shielded (STP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Green.