Cables To Go 3ft (0.9m) Cat6a Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Blue
3ft (0.9m) Cat6a Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Blue
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, HDBaseT applications and more
- Supports 10 Gigabit networks up to 328ft for fast data transmission and maximum performance
- Meets the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat6a requirements for supporting a wide variety of applications
- Constructed with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wires, designed to counter EMI, RFI, and crosstalk
- Snagless connector design for high density environments and protecting the RJ-45 connector's lock
- Available in a variety of colors to color-code a network
This Snagless Unshielded Cat6a patch cable is ideal for use with 10GBase-T ports and equipment, such as network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems and patch panels, and enables 10 Gigabit data transmission over a 4 pair copper cable allowing connections up to 100 meters. Current Cat6 cabling systems may only support 10 Gigabit Ethernet over limited distances. Each patch cable is fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Cat6a channel requirements.
Constructed from high quality cable and plugs, this design offers improved alien cross talk performance. The Snagless hood is ideal for high density switch applications. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code a network installation. Individual length label on each cable for ease of use.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Cables To Go 3ft (0.9m) Cat6a Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Blue.