Cables To Go 3ft Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Cable
3ft Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Black Color
Snagless design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.
Connector 1 : (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2 : (1) RJ-45 Male
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
• Snagless design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
• Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
• Available in 10 colors to color-code a network
• Available in lengths up to 150ft
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Cables To Go 3ft Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Cable.