Cables To Go 5ft Cat5e Non-Booted Unshielded-UTP Ethernet cable
5ft Cat5e Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Black
For network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.
• Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers and more
• Constructed with unshielded twisted pair wires
• Available in 10 colors to color-code a network
• Available in multi packs and in lengths up to 150ft
• CMG In-Wall Rated Jacket
(1) RJ-45 Male on connector 1
(1) RJ-45 Male on connector 2
For fast Ethernet computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|