Cables To Go 75ft High Speed HDMI Active Optical Cable
75ft (22.8m) C2G Performance Series High Speed HDMI® Active Optical Cable (AOC) - 4K 60Hz Plenum Rated
C2G Performance Series High Speed HDMI Active Optical Cables (AOC) are the perfect solution for extending HDMI signals in classrooms, meeting spaces, and other commercial applications requiring high speed HDMI features and video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60Hz. The cable's fiber strand construction reduces the risk of EMI/RFI, making performance stable when used in high interference environments such as data centers, surgical theaters, or manufacturing facilities where high resolution and consistent displays are critical.
Extensive compatibility and verification tests have been done with various source devices and displays to validate that these HDMI AOCs will withstand real-world applications and scenarios. HDMI AOCs can only run in one direction. The connectors have molded labeling for source and display, so there is no confusion with this directional cable. The source connector end even has a tag on the cable as an extra reminder.
With these being a part of the C2G Performance Series, they include:
- Commercial grade connectors that feature compact overmolding for high-density environments
- Integrated finger grips on the top, bottom, and sides for easy insertion and removal
- Gripping connector shell has 2x greater port retention to keep your devices connected
- Gold plated connectors on the cable allow for better shielding, increased electrical conductivity, and durability
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Signal Bandwidth: 18Gbps @4K 60Hz, 4:4:4
- Voltage Rating: 40V AC
- Withstanding Voltage: 300 V DC/0.01s
- Current: 0.5A Min.
- Insulation Resistance: 10MegaOhms Min
- Contact Resistance: 30 Milliohms Max
USB-C Pigtail Connector:
- Voltage Rating: 20V Max
- Withstanding Voltage: 100V AC
- Current: 5A Min for VBUS
- Insulation Resistance: 100 Megaohms Min
- Contact Resistance: 40 Milliohms Max
- Cable Bend Radius:
- (C2G41480-5 ONLY): Min Bend Radius (No Load): 15mm, Min Bend Radius (Under Load): 70mm
- (C2G41486-91 ONLY): Min Bend Radius (No Load): 20mm, Min Bend Radius (Under Load): 75mm
- Connector 1: HDMI Male/Main Cable, Shell: Gold Flash Plating Over All, Housing: Thermoplastic, Blue
- Cable Tensile Strength: Short Term Load: 500N for 10 minutes; Long Term Load: 250N for 30 Minutes
- HDMI Insertion Force: 10kgf Max; Withdraw Force: 4kgf Min.
- Connector 2: USB-C Female/ Power Pigtail Adapter, Contact: Gold Plated, Nickel Plating Over All, Housing: LCP, Black
- Outer Diameter: 2.4mm±0.15mm
- Pigtail Tensile Strength: 6kgf; Pull force between the HDMI Overmold & Pigtail: 5kgf, Pull Force Between HDMI Overmold and USB Overmold: 5kgf
- USB-C insertion Force: 5-20N; Withdraw Force: 8-20N
- Outer Jacket: PVC, .40mm Thickness, Black, Rating: CMP
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 50°C; 75% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – 100°C; 75% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Cable Marking: High Speed HDMI Cable E468039 (UL) CMP c(UL) 75°C
- Product are CE Marked and conforms to 2011/65/EU ROHS2
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Cables To Go 75ft High Speed HDMI Active Optical Cable.