Audio Technica BP892X-TH Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser
Audio-Technica BP892x-TH MicroSet Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone (Beige)
The high-SPL, low-profile beige BP892x-TH MicroSet® hooks behind either ear for a secure, comfortable fit. The subminiature omnidirectional condenser delivers a flat, extended frequency response, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio. Includes a detachable, field-replaceable cable and AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit.
Audio-Technica’s high-SPL BP892x-TH MicroSet® offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892x-TH hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit converts the MicroSet to a dualear-worn unit. The BP892x-TH MicroSet’s subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule delivers extremely intelligible, natural audio with a flat, extended frequency response that is ideal for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. Engineered to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use, the BP892x-TH includes a detachable, field-replaceable cable with a robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations.
- ·Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- ·Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- ·Ergonomic under-ear design –the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
- ·Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
- ·Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- ·Wired version’s power module (AT8545) includes a high-pass filter that provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- ·Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that’s worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort
- ·Constructed of hypoallergenic materials