Audio Technica BP892XCLM3-TH Submini Omnidirectional Condenser
Part #: AUDBP892XCLM3TH | Mfg #: BP892XCLM3-TH
Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Wireless Microphone
The beige BP892xCLM3-TH Omnidirectional Earset and Detachable Cable with cLM3 Connector from Audio-Technica is a low-profile, high-performance headworn microphone delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package. It can be used when paired with a transmitter and receiver (sold separately) to capture audio for live stages, theaters, television talents, lecturers, and worship leaders.
The BP892x headworn microphone securely hooks behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum comfort and stability, the included AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit. The omnidirectional condenser capsule delivers extremely intelligible, natural audio with a flat, extended frequency response.
In addition, it includes two foam windscreens, two element covers/moisture guards, a detachable cable with cLM3 connector for Sennheiser transmitters, cable clip, and carrying case.
- Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design—the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
- Cable terminates with a cLM3 connector for Sennheiser transmitters.
- Handles high-sound-pressure levels with ease
- Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort
- Constructed of hypoallergenic materials
* -- indicates specification not published by manufacturer.