Audio Technica BP893XCLM3 MicroEarset Omnidirectional Condenser
Part #: AUDBP893XCLM3 | Mfg #: BP893XCLM3
Audio-Technica BP893XCLM3-TH Overview
The beige BP893xCLM3-TH Omnidirectional Earset and Detachable Cable with cLM3 Connector from Audio-Technica is an ergonomically molded earpiece that offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. With its extremely unobtrusive 0.2" boom, it can be used when paired with a transmitter and receiver (sold separately) to capture audio for live stage, theater, television talents, lecturers, and worship leaders.
The BP893x headworn microphone securely hooks behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum comfort and stability, the included AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear unit. The omnidirectional condenser capsule delivers extremely intelligible, natural audio with a flat, extended frequency response.
Engineered to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use, the BP893xCLM3-TH MicroEarset includes two foam windscreens, two element covers/moisture guards, a detachable cable with a cLM3 connector for Sennheiser transmitters, dual-ear adapter kit, cable clip, and carrying case.
- Omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 0.2" flexible boom
- Secure under-the-ear placement
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
- Cable terminates to a cLM3 connector for Sennheiser transmitters
- Constructed of hypoallergenic materials
- Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that's worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort
* -- indicates specification not published by manufacturer.