AKG C1000 S Small diaphragm condenser microphone
C1000 S High-performance small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Gold sputter microphone capsule and XLR pins - Give high immunity against humidity
- Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power - For use with any equipment and every application
- Bass cut and -10dB switchable - For amazing versatility in every situation
- Presence boost adapter - Provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
- Unique polar pattern converter - Allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to super-cardioid
The Swiss Army Knife of microphones
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions. Its gold sputtered capsule housing makes the microphone extremely rugged against humidity. If no phantom power is available, the C1000 S can be powered by two standard AA batteries for up to 120 hours. More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the AKG C1000 S Small diaphragm condenser microphone.