AKG C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone
C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone
- Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound - For beautifully detailed recording of vocals and any acoustic instrument
- Nine selectable polar patterns - For the perfect setting for every application
- Three attenuation levels(-6,-12,-18dB) - For close-up recording or high-output sources of upto 158dB SPL
- Three different switchable bass-cut filters - To reduce wind noise, subsonic noise or proximity effect
- Overloading warning with audio peak hold LED - To detect shortest audio peaks
A legend since 1971
The C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the most popular AKG C414 version since 1971. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it has been the most versatile large-diaphragm microphone for decades.
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the AKG C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone.