JBL CONTROL 40CS/T High-Impact In-Ceiling Subwoofer
Part #: JBLCONTROL40CST | Mfg #: CONTROL 40CS/T
CONTROL 40CS/T High-Impact In-Ceiling Subwoofer
The Control 40CS/T is a direct radiating, high impact, 8" subwoofer with a built-in passive crossover network enabling the Control 40CS/T to be used as part of a subwoofer-satellite system. When combined with the Control 42, the Control 40CS/T offers an extremely natural sounding and powerful subwoofer-satellite system that is perfect for applications requiring wide bandwidth and superior sonic performance with minimal visual impact. The system can also be used via an active crossover design with the rest of the Control Contractor in-ceiling line for superior bass response and can be operated off a 70V / 100V distributed line or in direct mode.
- Extended Bass Response with Maximum Impact
- Passive Crossover Network for Easy to Install Subwoofer-Satellite Systems
- Switchable 70V/100V or Low-Z
- Elegant design fits any décor
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the JBL CONTROL 40CS/T High-Impact In-Ceiling Subwoofer.