Shure CVL-B/C-TQG Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Part #: SHUCVLBCTQG | Mfg #: CVL-B/C-TQG
CVL-B/C-TQG Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Lavalier cardioid microphone provides superior source quality and vocal reproduction. It features construction for low visibility and a tailored frequency response for speaking and presentations.
For professional presentations requiring a microphone that is heard but not seen, the Centraverse™ CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone offers a compact clip-on design and simple, no-nonsense setup.
The unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted sound for superior audio quality and vocal reproduction.
Precision-engineered for years of use with all Shure wireless systems.
- Miniature lavalier microphone with included tie clip offers low visibility and hands-free use
- Permanently charged electret condenser element provides clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included windscreen reduces plosives, wind, and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for speaking and presentations
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure CVL-B/C-TQG Lavalier Condenser Microphone.