Shure Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
PGA27 Cardioid Large Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Microphone
• Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
• Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
• Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
• High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
• -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
• Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimization of transient noise
• Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
• Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
The PGA27 is a professional quality large diaphragm condenser microphone with an updated design featuring a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a high-pass filter for extra control of unwanted low-end signal and a -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility.
Also in the Box
- 1 - Shock mount
- 1 - Carrying case
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone.