Crestron 5 in. Wall Mount Touch Screen, White Smooth
TSW-570-W-S 5 in. Wall Mount Touch Screen, White Smooth
A stylish and versatile wall mount touch screen featuring web browsing, Crestron HTML5 and Smart Graphics® software technology, custom‑programmable icons, H.265/H.264 streaming video, and PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus) network power. Includes a native application for room scheduling.
The Crestron® TSW‑570 series is a stylish and versatile wall mount touch screen that is ideal for residential and enterprise applications. The TSW‑570 features a 5 in. (127 mm) capacitive touch screen display with custom‑programmable control buttons and support for Smart Graphics® software and HTML5‑based custom UI projects. PoE connectivity and a comprehensive assortment of mounting accessories simplify new and retrofit installations.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
The TSW‑570 offers a sleek and powerful user interface for controlling technology in a home, boardroom, classroom, or command center. The touch screen provides an intuitive interface that is fully customizable with easy-to-use capacitive controls, true feedback, and real-time status display. A built-in proximity sensor wakes the screen without requiring any user interaction, and automatic brightness controls ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
Custom-Programmable Virtual Buttons
The TSW‑570 provides a universal status bar that is populated with virtual buttons for quick access to common touch screen functions. The touch screen comes preconfigured with virtual buttons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, and Down. Each button can be programmed via a Crestron control system to provide custom functionality, and unused buttons can be hidden individually. The universal status bar is expanded or hidden using simple swipe gestures on touch screen display.
- Next generation Crestron® wall mount touch screen
- 5 in. (127 mm) widescreen active-matrix color display and 1280 x 720 HD 720 display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen display
- Custom-programmable virtual control buttons
- Supports Crestron HTML5 and Smart Graphics® software custom user projects
- H.265, H.264, or MJPEG streaming video display
- Native Crestron room scheduling app
- Native app for Sonos® home sound control
- Built-in web browsing
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Web, cloud, or device-based configuration
- Wall mounting with provided mounting bracket
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Crestron 5 in. Wall Mount Touch Screen, White Smooth.