Crestron Flex Advanced Small Rm. Video Conf. for Zoom Rooms
UC-MMX30-Z Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Small Room Video Conference System for Zoom Rooms™ Systems
The UC-MMX30-Z Crestron Flex advanced tabletop conferencing system provides a small room video conference solution for use with Zoom Rooms™ software. It supports single or dual video displays1 (not included) and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, collaboration camera, UC bracket assembly, UC presentation transmitter, PoE Injector, and cables.
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-MMX30-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
With a large 7 in. HD color touch screen and an integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that affords full-duplex wideband audio performance, the Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (UC-2-Z) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices.
The UC Bracket Assembly provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device.
High‑Definition Video Conferencing
The included collaboration camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400) features an ultra-wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The UC Presentation Transmitter (UC‑PR) switches to the connected laptop's UC platform and returns to the native platform when disconnected.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution that is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud service is an IoT cloud-based provisioning service (available separately) that enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices. The XiO Cloud service allows for system alerts, network management and provisioning, and the pairing of a control device to the system’s UC Engine. System updates are controlled by Windows® software updates.
Crestron Flex Care is an optional subscription service that automatically renews annually, providing 24/7 live remote technical support, an extended five-year warranty on Crestron® hardware, expedited advance replacements, and a discounted rate for on-site support.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Zoom Rooms platform
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- The complete kit contains a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, collaboration camera, UC bracket assembly, UC presentation transmitter, PoE injector, and cables — just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level service with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual video displays (not included)
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Crestron Flex Advanced Small Rm. Video Conf. for Zoom Rooms.