Crestron UC-MX70-T Flex Tabletop Large Room Video Conf.
UC-MX70-T Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams® Rooms
The UC-MX70-T Crestron Flex advanced tabletop conferencing system provides a large room video conference solution for use with Microsoft Teams® Rooms software. It supports single or dual video displays1 (not included) and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, enterprise‑grade camera, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-MX70-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud-based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on‑premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
With a large 7 in. HD color touch screen and an integrated AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that affords full-duplex wideband audio performance, the Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS‑UC‑1‑X‑T‑V) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The conference device also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.
The UC Bracket Assembly provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the UC Bracket Assembly.
High-Definition Video Conferencing
The included enterprise-grade camera (UC‑CAM‑HD‑520) features a wide-angle 82° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, super low light 2M pixel sensor and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts.
Crestron Control System Integration
The UC-MX70-T integrates with a Crestron control system to enable touch screen control of room lighting, motorized window shades, climate control, AV, and other amenities.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The system's built-in content ingest device switches to the connected laptop's UC platform and returns to the native platform when disconnected.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution, engineered in partnership with Microsoft to integrate seamlessly into any Microsoft Teams Rooms or Skype® for Business software deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud service is an IoT cloud-based provisioning service (available separately) that enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices. The XiO Cloud service provides system alerts, network management and provisioning, and the pairing of a control device to the system’s UC Engine. System updates are controlled by Windows® software updates.
Crestron Flex Care is an optional subscription service that automatically renews annually, providing 24/7 live remote technical support, an extended five-year warranty on Crestron® hardware, expedited advance replacements, and a discounted rate for on-site support.
Dual Control Option
A TS- or TSW- 70 series 10.1 in. touch screen may be added to the solution as an additional control point for the Microsoft Teams Rooms environment.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for the Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- The complete kit contains a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, enterprise‑grade camera, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables — just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the UC-MX70-T system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual video displays (not included)
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Crestron UC-MX70-T Flex Tabletop Large Room Video Conf..