Comprehensive Video HD-HD-35PROBLK High-Speed HDMI Cable
Part #: COMHDHD35PROBLK | Mfg #: HD-HD-35PROBLK
California residents warning: Cancer and reproductive harm- See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Comprehensive Pro AV/IT High-Speed HDMI Cable with ProGrip Connectors (Jet Black, 35')
This jet black Comprehensive Pro AV/IT High-Speed HDMI Cable is a 35' (10.66 m) HDMI cable that's specifically designed for demanding business environments. Its commercial-grade construction includes a 99.9% High Purity copper 24 AWG center conductor that's designed to provide enhanced durability. The Pro AV/IT also secures connections with up to 16 lb of retention force, preventing cables from being unintentionally disconnected or damaged. Triple shielding and a robust braid provide enhanced EMI and RFI rejection, while a flexible, UL/CL3-rated jacket make this cable suitable for any installation.
In addition to its robust durability and professional-grade construction, this cable supports all the HDMI features required in a business or residential environment, including 3D, Ethernet support for networking, Deep Color, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master audio, audio return channel, and Full HD resolution support. The Pro AV/IT HDMI Cable comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Professional-grade heavy-duty 24 AWG cable construction
- ProGrip low-profile connector utilizes up to 16 lbs of retention force to help keep connector in place
- SureLength cable length indicators make it easy to organize for installations
- Available in multiple professional colors for easy cable identification
- Pro-grade triple shielding with 2x 100% coverage and 85% premium tinned copper braid construction
- Ethernet capable
- 3D ready
- Supports Deep Color and x.v. Color
- 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD surround sound
- Audio Return Channel and lip-sync
- ATC Certified
- 99.9% High Purity copper center conductor
- Molded 24K gold-plated HDMI male connectors on each end
- X-tra Flex CL3-rated jacket for easy installation
- RoHS certified
* -- indicates specification not published by manufacturer.