Shure MX150B/C-XLR Subminiature Lavalier Microphone
MX150B/C-XLR: Cardioid Subminiature Lavalier Microphone with XLR Connector including RK100PK
Lavalier microphone provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility. It features CommShield technology to stop RF interference, user-changeable equalization caps, and a windscreen for wind protection.
The MX150B provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility for use in television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A/V teleconferencing, House of Worship, and sound reinforcement.
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte Black, sleek, low-profile design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimized handling noise
- Kevlar-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure MX150B/C-XLR Subminiature Lavalier Microphone.