Shure MX412S/N Gooseneck Condenser Microphone
MX412S/N: 30.5 cm gooseneck microphone with built in preamp, status LED, mute button, XLR Bottom cable exit and no capsule included
The right speech doesn’t just inform; it can excite and even transform those who hear it. So, we designed the MX412 to treat spoken audio with the detail and respect it deserves. Because clarity commands attention.
HOW IT WORKS
The MX412 delivers the responsiveness to everything you want them to hear — and controls what you don’t. It’s great sound and reliable performance, without noise or distractions. Even installation was rethought and reengineered to be simpler and smoother for AV integration. Precise, tailored-for-speech audio for any size room.
WHY IT’S BETTER
In tune with speech
Microflex® microphone cartridges are focused specifically to capture human voice, so the speaker always comes through clearly.
No installation headaches
The variety of mounting options make the MX412 easy to set up in any space.
Shure Commshield® is built into Microflex to reject RF interference from ever-present smartphones, keeping the focus on the performance.
Only the detail you want
A snap-fit windscreen keeps breath and plosives from being a distraction. While vibration noise gets absorbed by the integrated shock mount. Only speech gets through.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
- 12 inch (30 cm) gooseneck
- 18-inch (45 cm) gooseneck available
- Low-profile design
- Dual-flex gooseneck provides easy mic adjustment
- Includes locking flange and shockmount assemblies
- Can mount on table, lectern, podium or similar surface
- Interchangeable cartridges ensure great audio in any environment
ALSO IN THE BOX
- 1 - 65B8264 Flange
- 1 - 65B8265 Retainer
- 1 - 80A439 Isolation Ring
- 1 - RK412WS Snap-fit Foam Windscreen (1 furnished, 4 in replacement kit)
- 1 - A400SM Shock Mount
- 1 - 80A67 Hex Wrench #4
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure MX412S/N Gooseneck Condenser Microphone.