Shure MX418SE/C 18" Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone
Part #: SHUMX418SEC | Mfg #: MX418SE/C
Shure MX418SEC - 18" Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone with Flange Mount and 10 foot Side Exit Cable
The Shure MicroFlex MX418 is a fully adjustable cardioid gooseneck microphone designed for podium and desktop use in speech, presentations, conferences and more. The MicroFlex gooseneck microphone series offers the flexibility of removable capsules offering cardioid (included) supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns. In addition, the MicroFlex series features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure MX418SE/C 18" Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone.