Shure MXC416DF/C Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone
Dualflex Gooseneck Microphones
The MXC416 is a gooseneck microphones for use with the Microflex® Complete (MXC) digital conference system and the Microflex® Complete Wireless (MXCW) conference system. The gooseneck design is highly flexible, allowing precise positioning by each speaker. The microphone is available with single or dual flexible sections and can be used with all MXC / MXCW conference and interpreter units. The microphone includes a cartridge with a cardioid polar pattern and the frequency response is tailored to improve speech intelligibility and reduce feedback. The microphone is also compatible with Microflex cartridges with other polar patterns. A snap-fit foam windscreen that reduces plosives or wind noise is included. The microphone features CommShield® Technology which provides improved immunity to RF noise caused by mobile phones, tablets, or similar devices nearby. A two-color LED ring illuminates when the conference unit is active or in request-to-speak mode. This clearly identifies the speaker to other members of the meeting, even under bright lighting. The microphone is detachable with a 10-pin modular connector. When used with compatible conference units, the microphone can be locked with a hex key to prevent unauthorized removal.
• Flexible gooseneck (single or dual bend)
• Includes Microflex cardioid capsule
• Compatible with Microflex cartridges in other polar patterns
• CommShield® Technology for improved immunity to RF noise
• Two-color illuminated light ring on microphone capsule
• Snap-fit foam windscreen (included)
• 10-pin modular connector
• High close-talk SPL level
• Low self-noise
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure MXC416DF/C Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone.