Shure MXC420DF/C Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone
Shure MXC420DF/C Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone (20")
The 20" MXC420/DF Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone from Shure is a cardioid microphone for use with the Microflex Complete (MXC) digital conference system and the Microflex Complete Wireless (MXCW) conference system (sold separately). The MXC gooseneck mic has flexible sections at the bottom and at the top to provide easy adjustment while maintaining a streamlined appearance in meetings and conferences.
In addition, the MX-series microphone cartridge delivers accurate voice capture and offers CommShield technology that rejects RF noise. An integrated bi-color LED indicates microphone status. The microphone is detachable with a 10-pin modular connector. When used with compatible conference units, the MXC420/C microphone can be locked with a hex key to prevent unauthorized removal.
- Compatible with MXC and MXCW conference units only
- 10-pin modular lockable connector
- Gooseneck bends at the bottom and top to provide additional control in meetings
- Cardioid polar pattern (also compatible with MX-series microphone cartridges)
- Bi-color light ring indicates microphone status
- CommShield technology for improved RF filtering
- Foam windscreen included
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure MXC420DF/C Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone.