Shure PGA181-XLR Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Part #: SHUPGA181XLR | Mfg #: PGA181-XLR
PGA181-XLR Side-Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone, XLR to XLR cable
The PGA181’s smooth frequency response and versatile design make it ideal for instrument and vocal recording. Available with and without a cable.
The PGA181 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Additional features include a tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for smooth and versatile reproduction of sound sources.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
ALSO IN THE BOX
- 1 - Stand adapter
- 1 - Zipper pouch
- 1 - XLR-XLR cable
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure PGA181-XLR Cardioid Condenser Microphone.