Shure PGA31-TQG Headset Condenser Microphone
PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone
Cardioid headset condenser microphone offers clear and reliable hands-free audio at an affordable price. Features include a permanently-charged electret condenser element, flexible gooseneck, tailored frequency response, TA4F (TQG) and a windscreen.
The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price.
The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently-charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- Available with a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure PGA31-TQG Headset Condenser Microphone.