- Power cord with security lock
- wireless remote control unit
- batteries for remote control (AA type — 2)
- wire rope
- software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software
- Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software Ver. 2
- Wireless Manager ME 5.5)
- Original factory lamp(s) included
Panasonic PT-RZ570BU Laser Projector
Part #: PANPTRZ570BU | Mfg #: PT-RZ570BU
Select accessory type:
Panasonic PT-RZ570BU Laser Projector
Bright, rich, high-contrast images don’t fade away fast with SOLID SHINE Laser. In fact, image quality and endurance outstrips that of competitive lamp projectors with almost no maintenance required. A deep set of practical features makes configuring these projectors for reliable 24/7 operation quick and simple in both permanent and temporary installations. The PT-RZ570BU has brilliant pictures in classrooms, boardrooms, or office meeting spaces.
Together with the latest DLP™ module for detailed WUXGA resolution and new-generation solid-state laser diodes for high brightness, PT-RZ570BU's outstanding performance stems from a Quartet Color Harmonizer wheel mechanism that reduces light energy loss while combining four segments to produce purer white. A heat-resistant phosphor wheel and optimized laser drive, meanwhile, boost perceived brightness and improve color accuracy.
Quartet Color Harmonizer is able to capture a wider section of the color gamut than comparable projectors, which in turn allows the mechanism to reproduce white more realistically on screen. In conventional projectors, if an ideal white balance isn't achieved, images can appear with a distracting greenish tint.
Thanks to the long-lasting laser light-source module, there are no lamps to replace. Color and brightness degrades more gradually and in a linear rather than exponential fashion. As well as reducing maintenance hassle, picture quality is maintained for longer
- Bright Pictures in WUXGA SOLID SHINE Laser is paired with the latest 1-Chip DLP™ technology to guarantee bright and detailed pictures. Powerful solid-state light source and four-segment color wheel boosts color performance without sacrificing brightness
- Anti-Dust Protection These projectors are virtually dustproof thanks to sealed optics. Forget downtime: with no lamp or filter replacement, and the image-degrading effect of dust minimized, you can expect about 20,000 hours* of maintenance-free projection with consistently brilliant picture quality.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership SOLID SHINE Laser projectors are cheaper to run, end of story. They require almost no maintenance, and with a variety of ECO features, use much less energy to operate continuously.
- Quick Start* and Quick Off Because the PT-RZ570BU is powered by SOLID SHINE Laser, you can turn the projector on and off any time you like. With Quick Startup Mode, projection begins in about one second*. No warm up period, no wait.
- 360-degree Projection SOLID SHINE Laser projectors can be mounted vertically or horizontally through 360 degrees. This flexibility enables projection from virtually any angle.
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Panasonic PT-RZ570BU Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||Wide UXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Brightness||5200 lumens||Contrast Ratio||2000:1|
|No. of Colors||Full Color|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:10|
|Display Type||DLP (1 chip);|
|Data Signals||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Video Signals||NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Projection Lens||See Panasonic PT-RZ570BU Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens||Type: Zoom lens, Lens Aperture: F/2.0-3.4, Zoom Type: Manual, Zoom Factor: 2x|
|Throw Ratio||1.45 - 2.94:1|
Specs: Vertical: ±40°, Horizontal: ±20°
|Proj. Methods||Ceiling, Desktop, Front, Rear|
|Dimensions||19.6" x 6.6" x 19.4" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||36.38 lbs.|
|Power Supply||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Audible Noise||35.0 dB|
|Lamp Life||20000 hours|
|Items Included||Power cord with security lock, wireless remote control unit, batteries for remote control (AA type — 2), wire rope, software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software Ver. 2, Wireless Manager ME 5.5)|
|Projector||3 year warranty|
* -- indicates specification not published by manufacturer.
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Panasonic PT-RZ570BU Laser.