Comprehensive Video Pro AV/IT Adv Series 24 AWG High Speed HDMI 25ft
California residents warning: Cancer and reproductive harm- See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Pro AV/IT Advanced Series 24 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 25ft
Comprehensive Advanced Pro AV/IT Series Super-Premium High Speed HDMI cables are specifically engineered for Home Theater, Pro AV and heavy duty/longer distance applications where the best possible performance and reliablity are required.
X3V HDMI cables utilize a very large 24 gauge 99.9% High Purity Copper center conductor which allows a 48% increase in distance at 6 meters when compared with traditional HDMI cables. X3V HDMI Cables are rated at greater than 21 Gbps@3 Meters which is 75% higher and faster than the average HDMI cable at that length. Comprehensive's Accu-twist process ensures consistent twists per inch to ensure proper impedance which ensures there is no jitter as found in cheap import cables. X3V HDMI cables includes ethernet capability which allows for networking of audio-visual and computer components.
X3V HDMI cables support the latest in HDMI technology including Deep Color, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master audio with an audio return channel. X3V HDMI cables provide the necessary bandwidth and speed for 3-D and support for 2K x 4K resolution. Comprehensive triple layer shielding with 2x 100% coverage and an additional Pro Grade 85% tinned copper braid shielding provides maximum rejection of all EM and RF interference. Reliable molded collars with tough Aluminum Connector shells provide increased durability. 24k gold connectors ensure maximum connectivity. UL/CL3 rating makes this the perfect cable for commercial and residential installations. Our Lifetime Warranty means a lifetime of worry-free HD performance.
• High Speed Rated Greater than 21 Gbps@3 Meters-75% more than traditional HDMI Cables
• 48% Increased Speed @ 6 Meters (11.4 Gbps vs 7.4Gpbs) compared with traditional HDMI cables
• Up to 130% greater bandwidth than 1080p at 6 Meters (11.4 Gbps vs 4.95Gpbs)
• Premium Heavy Duty/Longer Distance construction
• Molded Aluminum Connectors with 24k Gold Plated HDMI male connectors on each end
• 1080p and Beyond: 4Kx2K resolution support
• Ethernet Capable
• 3D Ready
• Deep Color and x.v. Color
• 5.1/7.1 Lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
• Audio Return Channel
• ATC Certified
• HDCP Compliant
• 99.9% High Purity Copper Center Conductor
• Accu-Twist Process ensures consistent twists per inch to eliminate jitter found in cheap cables
• Pro Grade Triple Shielding with 2x 100% coverage and 85% Premium Tinned Copper Braid construction
• X-tra Flex CL3 Rated Heavy Duty Jacket for easy installation
• RoHS Certified
• Lifetime Warranty
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|