Shure QLXD1=-H50 Bodypack Transmitter
Part #: SHUQLXD1H50 | Mfg #: QLXD1=-H50
Shure QLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (H50: 534 to 598 MHz)
The Shure QLXD1 is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with QLX-D and ULX-D receivers. With rugged, yet lightweight aluminum housing, it delivers pristine audio quality, reliable RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission. The transmitter is well suited for sound-reinforcement applications in medium-sized venues and houses of worship as well as A/V installations in conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
The QLXD1 operates on a 64 MHz UHF tuning range with 2560 selectable frequencies available. It provides up to 9 hours of operation on two AA batteries, with a selectable 1/10mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 330'.
User-Friendly Features in a Rugged Housing
- The QLXD1 features a TA4M input, allowing you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances, or a dedicated WA305 locking instrument cable for use with a guitar/bass (mic and cable available separately).
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- The adjustable input sensitivity on the transmitter accommodates mic levels ranging from booming voices to quiet speech.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- A backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, and RF output.
- 1/10mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Detachable 1/4-wave antenna.
Convenient Power Management Options
- Operates for up to 9 hours on two AA batteries.
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 10 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging with the SBC200 dual-docking charger (available separately).
- The networkable SBC220 charger (available separately) allows for remote power monitoring via Shure’s Wireless Workbench software.
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure QLXD1=-H50 Bodypack Transmitter.