Shure SM63LB-X Interview Microphone, Black finish
SM63LB-X Interview Microphone, Black finish, 23 cm handle
Omnidirectional dynamic microphone designed for professional applications when performance and appearance are critical. The product includes low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount, virtual immunity to electromagnetic fields, and pop filter.
Elegant yet rugged, the high-output SM63 series of dynamic omnidirectional microphones are designed for professional applications where performance and appearance are critical. The three models differ only in length and color. The SM63 is designed for handheld use on stage and in broadcast, recording, and TV studios. The SM63L and SM63LB are ideal for remote interviews and other situations where longer microphones are desirable.
The smooth, wide frequency response of the SM63 is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low-frequency rolloff for reduced pick-up of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphones virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops up to 2 m
- Patented Shure shock mount system minimizes handling noise
- Immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Accessory windscreen supplied with SM63L and SM63LB for outdoor use under adverse wind conditions
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
ALSO IN THE BOX
- 1 - .A57F Swivel Adapter
- 1 - 26A13 Carrying/Storage Bag
- 1 - 49A130 Black Windscreen (SM63LB)
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure SM63LB-X Interview Microphone, Black finish.