Shure AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone (BLK)
AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone (Black)
Engineered from decades of stage and studio experience, the AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones deliver premium listening with exceptional comfort and durability. Immerse yourself in an uninterrupted, world-class listening experience wherever you go.
- Premium, wireless studio-quality sound engineered from decades of professional experience. No cords. No wires. Just pure listening anywhere you go.
- Adjustable noise cancellation to eliminate distractions for a truly immersive listening experience.
- Environment mode allows you to hear the outside world with the flip of a switch.
- Up to 20 hours battery life provides uninterrupted audio wherever you go – on the train, on an airplane, at work or at home.
- Long-wearing comfort and durability built to withstand the rigors of the road. Folds flat for portability with protective carrying case.
- Fingertip controls for quick access to answer calls, adjust volume, or pause your music with the push of a button.
- Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet (10 meters). Pairs with phones, tablets and laptops.
- Premium headphone amplifier and support for multiple codecs including Qualcomm® aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency audio, Sony LDAC, AAC, and SBC.
- Connect to wired sources with 3.5mm analog audio input to stay connected to any device, including airplane entertainment systems, or USB-C digital input for charging and High-Resolution audio.
- ShurePlus™ PLAY app allows you to customise your noise cancellation and Environment Mode levels. Free to download for iOS and Android.
- Includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 50 Wireless Headphones, protective carrying case, 3.5mm audio cable and a USB-C charging cable.
- Available in two colour options (black or brown)
ALSO IN THE BOX
- 1 - Protective carrying case
- 1 - 3.5mm audio cable
- 1 - USB-C charging cable
Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium magnet
Driver Size: 50 mm
Frequency Response: 20 to 22,000 Hz
Sensitivity: @ 1 kHz 97.5 dB/mW
Impedance: @ 1 kHz 39 Ω
Maximum Input Power: 100 mW
Weight: 334 g (11.8oz.)
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Storage Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
Antenna Type: Internal Monopole
Gain: +2.05 dBi
Operating Frequency: 2402 MHz-2480 MHz
Modulation Type: FHSS
RF Output Power: +4 dBm ( EIRP)
Supported Codecs: aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, SBC, AAC, LDAC