Shure WL93 Series Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microp
WL93 Miniature Lavalier Microphone
Omnidirectional miniature lavalier microphone provides full, clear sound in speech applications, like broadcast presenting and speeches. Features smooth frequency response, controlled low-frequency roll off, and versatile mounting accessories.
Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable.
All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications.
All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern
- Wide-range phantom powering (SM93) accepts all commonly used voltages
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure WL93 Series Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microp.