- Remote Commander RM-PJ8
Original factory lamp(s) included
Sony VPL-PHZ10 Laser Projector
Sony VPL-PHZ10 5,000 Lumen WUXGA Laser Projector
Winner of numerous AV awards!
The VPL-PHZ10 laser projector is a versatile, affordable choice for installation in a wide range of education, business and entertainment environments. The powerful Z-Phosphor laser light source is teamed with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to deliver extremely bright, detail-packed WUXGA resolution images with generous 5000 lumens brightness and rich, stable colours.
This laser light source allows up to 20,000 hours* of virtually zero maintenance operation without the worry of sudden lamp failures. An automated filter system cuts the hassle of regular dust cleaning. Near-zero maintenance needs are complemented by a range of energy-saving features, significantly driving down total lifetime ownership costs. Constant Bright maintains consistent light output levels throughout the laser's 20,000 hours (at light output mode "Middle") recommended lifespan. Offering a stylish blend-in design and low fan noise, the VPL-PHZ10 fits smoothly into almost any environment – from academic institutions to corporate environments. Mount the projector at any angle, even on its side or upside down. Set-up's easier than ever with a friendly new installation menu.
- Very high image quality with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine and Z-Phosphor laser light source
- The Z-Phosphor laser light source is coupled with Sony's acclaimed BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to ensure high, 5,000-lumen image brightness with vivid, natural color reproduction.
- Constant Bright maintains the same brightness throughout the 20,000 hours (at light output mode "Middle") recommended lifespan.
- Picture quality is boosted by advanced processing featured on Sony's home cinema projectors.
- See fine detail in PC presentations, videos, or multimedia signage with WUXGA (1920 by 1200) 16:10 resolution.
- "The advanced laser light source offers up to 20,000 hours* of operation without lamp exchange, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors. *Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment"
- Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks: new automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours.
- Quick power On/Off dramatically cuts warm-up time after switch-on before you can start presenting at full brightness.
- Enjoy greater installation flexibility: position the projector freely at any angle — on its side or even upside down.
- Simpler, more cost-effective installation and connectivity with digital transmission of HD video, audio, and networking/control via a single Ethernet cable.
- 5 year warranty
|Click on a spec (like Resolution:) to learn more about it. Click here for the complete glossary.|
|Image Quality||See Sony VPL-PHZ10 Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Resolution||Wide UXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Brightness||5000 lumens||Contrast Ratio||500000:1|
|No. of Colors||Full Color|
|Aspect Ratio(s)||Native - 16:10|
|Data Signals||WUXGA (1920 x 1200)|
|Video Signals||NTSC,PAL,SECAM,480/60i,576/50i,480/60p, 576/50p,720/60p,720/50p,1080/60i, The following items are available for digital signal only: 1080/50i,1080/60p,1080/50p,1080/24p|
|Inputs / Outputs||
|Projection Lens||See Sony VPL-PHZ10 Laser Image Size Calculator »|
|Lens||x 1.45 Zoom Lens|
|Throw Ratio||1.27 - 1.88:1|
|Lens Shift||20-55% Vertical, +-10% Horizontal|
|Proj. Methods||Ceiling, Front, Rear|
|Dimensions||20" x 4.4" x 13.9" (W x H x D)|
|Unit Weight||19.2 lbs.|
|Power Supply||120V AC|
(Brightness: 4000 lumens;)
|Audible Noise||-- dB|
|Lamp Life||20000 hours|
|Items Included||Remote Commander RM-PJ8|
|Projector||Five (5) years or 12,000 hours, whichever occurs first|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Sony VPL-PHZ10 Laser.