Shure Stem Speaker(White)
Shure Stem Speaker
Stem Speaker's innovative design allows you to mount the device on the ceiling, wall, or table for ultimate flexibility. With its powerful driver and built-in technology, Stem Speaker delivers an exceptional sound experience in any meeting room. You can mix and match devices as an ecosystem device until your room is customized to meet your needs.
• Compatible with other Stem Ecosystem devices to expand sound in any meeting space.
• Can be used beyond video conferencing to also play program audio, and background music, to listen to songs at full volume. • LED light ring indicates device status
• Controls on the device include Volume Up and Down. Speaker volume can also be adjusted using Stem Control Touch Controller.
• Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
• Three mounting options: Ceiling mount, wall mount, or standing.
• Kensington lock equipped
Simple to Install and Set Up
- The Stem Speaker comes with a mounting kit for easy permanent installation in your conference room wall or ceiling.
- Alternatively, two legs are provided that create a sturdy tripod-style stand for placement on a desk or tabletop.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and networked setup eliminate complicated cabling and make installation effortless.
- Side controls adjust the volume, and the unit can be remotely controlled via the Stem Control device (available separately).
STEM SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONS (subject to change)
Connector Type RJ45
Power Requirements Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
Power Consumption 22 Watts (PoE+)
Control Application Stem Ecosystem Platform
Weight 5.6 lbs (2.5 kg)
Product Dimensions 9 x 4 in (22.9 x 10.2 cm) Diameter x Depth
Operating Temperature Range −6.7°C (20°F) to 40°C (104°F)
Storage Temperature Range −29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
Frequency Response 60Hz to 20kHz
Maximum Output Level (at 1 meter) 102 dB SPL
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Shure Stem Speaker(White).