Kanto TUK Powered Speaker with Headphone Out
Part #: KANTUKMB | Mfg #: TUKMB
Kanto TUK Powered Speaker with Headphone Out, USB DAC, Dedicated Phono Pre-amp, Bluetooth, Matte Black
- AMT TWEETERS - TUK utilizes high-performance AMT tweeters to deliver brighter, more accurate highs. Their wide horizontal dispersion also offers improved stereo imaging and soundstage.
- ALUMINUM DRIVERS - Due to their high rigidity and low mass, TUK’s aluminum drivers operate at optimal efficiency while reducing distortion at higher volumes.
- DSP CONTROLLED - TUK features integrated digital signal processing (DSP), designed to optimize audio quality and provide greater accuracy in sound reproduction.
- ADVANCED CONNECTIVITY - Along with Optical and RCA inputs, TUK includes an independent phono input for your turntable, a USB DAC, a dedicated headphone amp, and Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD and AAC codecs for high fidelity streaming.
- ACTIVE CROSSOVER - When enabled, TUK's active crossover filters out frequencies below 80Hz and sends them directly to a connected subwoofer. Off-loading this portion of the frequency range further improves resolution while reducing distortion.
Delivering clarity and performance that put it in a class of its own, TUK is designed to push the limits on what a bookshelf speaker can achieve. Fine-tuned with onboard DSP, its high-performance AMT tweeters and 5.25” aluminum drivers produce sparkling highs and rich bass, bringing life to all your source material. Its active crossover further improves low-end resolution by filtering out sub-80Hz frequencies when connected to a subwoofer. Outfitted with dedicated phono, RCA and Optical TOSLINK inputs, a built-in USB DAC and headphone amp, and Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD and AAC codecs, TUK provides the flexibility you need to enjoy all your devices.
|Call the Audio Video experts at 1-888-881-0812 for more information.|
- Download the manufacturer spec sheet for the Kanto TUK Powered Speaker with Headphone Out.